As an affiliate for Hawaii’s House of Gold I have read, and agree to abide by the following Rules and Procedures.
1. There is no fee to become a Hawaii’s House of Gold (HHofG) Affiliate. There is no Annual renewal fee.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age, have a valid address in the United States or US Territories, have a valid Social Number or Federal Tax ID number if the individual is a business entity such as a partnership, LLC, Corporation or Trust.
3. To sign up as an Affiliate with HHofG you must have a sponsor. If you do not have one, then one will be automatically given to you.
4. All Affiliates are issued a Affiliate ID number that is used to track your transactions, and sponsoring and ranking in the Sales team.
5. All Affiliates who place and order with HHofg for a given month will receive a Newsletter and a current price list for the month.
6. HHofG can not guarantee the success of any individual Affiliate.
7. Before the 22nd of every month, HHofG will send out a Activity Status report to all affiliates who have placed an order for the month. Commission Checks that are due an affiliate will come with the reports.
8. HHofG will not sell any information of any affiliate.
9. An HHofG affiliate is not allowed to sponsor someone who is his/her sponsor.
10. The HHofG affiliate takes full responsibility for any claims made regarding the products and compensation plan of Hawaii’s House of Gold, if those claims come from sources other than materials approved by HHofG.
11. Any advertisement, flyer, CD or other form of information using the HHofG name or logo must be sent to the Home Office for approval before use. Copies of HHofG literature may be made, without permission as long as copies are intact with no change.
12. HHofG Affiliate name and ID number must always appear on all Purchase orders made though the mail, as well as correspondence with HHofG.
13. HHofG Affiliates are free to participate in other direct sales or network marketing business opportunities without concern of having their affiliate stats cancelled with HHofG. However, a HHofG affiliate may not recruit other HHofG affiliates, except those they personally have sponsored , for any other direct sales or network marketing businesses. Such behavior by an HHofG affiliate could result in them being removed from the affiliate program.
14. HHofG affiliates shall not offer the HHofG opportunity through any other system, or method of marketing other than that of HHofG, without written permission from HHofG. The HHofG affiliate shall not require or encourage prospective affiliates to make any purchase from, or payment to , any other entity to participate in the HHofG compensation plan. Such behavior by an HHofG affiliate could result in them being removed from the affiliate program.
15. HHofG affiliates must limit the presentation of the HHofG opportunity to those located within the United States and US Territories.
16. The HHofG affiliate may not state that profits are guaranteed for any HHofG affiliate. The HHofG affiliate should make it clear to prospective affiliates that commissions made from the sales organization requires effort on his/her part and do not come from just signing up as an affiliate.
17. The HHofG affiliates may not relabel or refill any of HHofG,s products. HHofG products must be sold in their original containers.
18. There are no exclusive territories granted to anyone. HHofG affiliates may resell HHofG products at any price they choose.
19. HHofG reserves the right to remove any affiliate from the program who brings disrepute upon HHofG.
20. HHofG affiliates may not solicit people through email spamming methods.
21. HHofG reserves the right to make changes in pricing of its’ products, its’ policies and procedures, and to its’ compensation plan, in order to comply with laws and maintain a market advantage.
22. In certain situations deemed appropriate by HHofG, the company may institute legal proceedings for monetary relief for violations of its’ policies by an affiliate. before any such action would be taken, HHofG would send written notice by certified mail, warning the affiliate of the violation, requiring him/her to take corrective action.
23. If any HHofG affiliate has a dispute, grievance or complaint with another affiliate regarding conduct pertaining to their respective HHofG business, the complaining affiliate should first make known the problem to his/her sponsor who should review the matter and try to resolve it. If the matter cannot be resolved, it must be reported in writing to HHofG. The company will attempt to resolve it after reviewing the facts.
24. As an HHofG affiliate you are an independent contractor and not an employee. Your success depends on independent efforts. The agreement between HHofG and its affiliates does not create an employer/employee relationship, agency, partnership or joint venture between the company and the affiliate. The HHofG affiliate is responsible for paying local, state and federal taxes due from all compensation received as an affiliate of the company.
25. No individual may receive compensation from more than one HHofG business. He/she may not sponsor themselves under any different business name.
26. Under no circumstance will HHofG split commissions and bonus checks between divorcing spouses or members of dissolving entities. Commission checks shall always be issued to the same individual or entity. In the event that parties to a divorce or dissolution proceeding are unable to resolve a dispute over the disposition of commissions and ownership of the business, then the the said entity will be removed from the affiliate program.
27. If an affiliate believes any errors have been made regarding commissions, bonuses business reports or charges, the affiliate must notify HHofG in writing within 30 days of the date of the purported error or incident in question. HHofG will not be responsible for any errors, omissions or problems not reported within 30 days.
28. HHofG will not be responsible for delays or failures in its performance of its obligations when performance is made impracticable due to circumstance beyond its reasonable control. such as war, strikes, riots, fire , earthquake and other natural disasters, curtailment of a party’s source of supply or government decrees or orders.
26. HHofG accepts orders by mail, fax, phone or internet.
27. Affiliates my pay for orders by credit car (Visa, MasterCard, American Expres, and Discover, or Debit Card), checks, or money orders, which must be mailed in. Check and money orders are to be made out to Hawaii’s House of Gold.
28. All affiliates order directly from HHofG.
29. No C>O>D. orders will be accepted.
30. Affiliates may designate any month they wish an order to be credited to. On the purchase order from, the month and year to which they are to be credited to must be filled in the appropriate section. Otherwise the order will be credited to the month it is received.
31. Orders may be credited up to 12 months in advance. This will assure that a affiliate will not go inactive and lose seniority.
32. All orders under 50 CP (commission Points) will have extra shipping added on to the order, that current amount to be mentioned on the order form.
33. When ordering over the phone or sending an order in the mail your affiliate ID number must accompany it.
34. An affiliate calling in an order should make sure he/she has the order and credit card ready. Give the HHofG ID number first, then the Order Department operator will confirm the address the product is to be shipped to. Next, the distributor will be asked to read off the item numbers and quantity that he/she wishes to order. The product and shipping cost will be totaled, and then the affiliate will be asked for credit card information. The affiliate may be asked to wait to see if the credit card clears.
35. Affiliates are asked not to tie up the order line attempting to create orders over the phone, ask questions about the compensation plan, or other things not pertaining to the order. For questions the distributor is asked to call Customer Service.
36. When mailing or faxing in an order the HHofG Purchase Order Form should be used. The affiliates ID number must be used with each order in order to process it. A new price list and order form come with the order of product.
37. Affiliates should take care not to fax or order over the internet and then call it in also, or they will find that they have placed two orders and will receive two order in the mail. If an affiliate calls after faxing in an order it should only be to confirm that the fax was received.
38. All orders will be shipped directly to your home or PO address within 48 hours of being received, unless and item is back ordered. HHofG will send out the back ordered item as soon as it has received additional inventory. All orders are shipped by priority mail through the US Postal service.
39. Full payment for orders must be received by HHofG before products can be shipped.
40. All orders must be received by 5:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time on the last working day of the month if they are to be credited for that month. Otherwise the orders will be credited for the month that they was received. To ensure credit for the month place orders earlier in the month.
41. If an affiliate is signed up for the Auto-ship Program, he/she will be shipped the item on or before the 15th of each month. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to make sure funds are available from their credit card or checking account. If there is not sufficient funds to process the order, an attempt will be made to contact the affiliate to remedy the situation. If the attempts to contact the affiliate fails, then the affiliate will go inactive for the month and will lose seniority. Affiliates may call Customer Service to find out if they are active for the month or not.
42. In the case of a price change, those on Auto-ship will be automatically charged the amount of the new price. New price changes will be announced in the newsletter a month in advance of the change.
43. If an affiliates check should bounce, their will be a service fee of $25.00. The affiliate will not be allowed to place future orders using checks until the service fee is paid.
44. Affiliates are eligible for a 90 day, 100% money back guarantee on the first order of products purchased from HHofG, excluding shipping charges. This does not include sale aids.
45. HHofG shall deduct from the reimbursement paid to the affiliate any commissions, bonuses or other incentives received by the affiliate.
46. An affiliate’s request for a 100% refund on their first order will be taken as a request to drop him/her out of the affiliate program. The person being refunded will be dropped as an affiliate for HHofG.
47. In order to receive a refund all of the following procedures must be followed:
A) The affiliate wishing to return the product for a refund must call Customer Service and receive a Distributor Return Authorization number DRA#.
B) All the products must be returned to HHofG by the affiliate who purchased it directly from HHofG.
C) The return must have a letter with it telling the reason for the return with the DRA# referencing it. The DRA# must be written on the box being returned.
D) A copy of the original dated HHofG invoice (Purchase Order) must be enclosed in the return box with all the container(s) or unused portions(s) of the product in its original container.
E) Appropriate shipping carton(s) and packing materials are to be used in packing the products to be returned.
G) HHofG recommends that returned products be shipped by certified or insured mail. The risk of loss in shipping for returned product shall be borne by the affiliate. If returned product is not received by the company’s Shipping Department, it is the responsibility of the distributor to trace the shipment.
48. No refund of product will be made if the conditions of the procedures are not followed.
49. An affiliate may return a damaged or defective product to HHofG within 30 days after the purchase for a replacement. The procedures of #47 must be followed for a replacement.
50. All HHofG affiliates must let their customers know that they may return the product to them within the first 30 days for a 100% refund. At the time of the return the affiliate must give the customer a 100% refund. As an affiliate you can send HHofG the unused portion of the product back to the company with a copy of your proof of purchase and the customer’s proof of purchase. Procedures in #47 must be followed. HHofG will send you replacement product(s) to make up the full value.
51. The sponsors of affiliate that returned their first package of product for a 100% refund, may have the amount they received in Fast Cash checks for the purchase deducted from their future Fast Cash or commission checks.
52. Once reports are generated for a month the positions are set for the month, even if some of those affiliates latter return products credited for the month. There will be no future dispute about positions because of a return.